CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Of New Year

Assalamualaikum & hello there world!

So today is the 1st day of 2012. I had a good day where it was raining in the morning and I celebrated my New Year at school.

We have a school meeting in which it lasted for about 7 hours. Many things were discussed and explained. I couldn't understand it as they speak in Mandarin. However, I kept on asking my friend, Azira and other Chinese teacher.

Of my duty:

1: Secretary of English Department
2: Secretary of Jawatankuasa Bencana Alam
3: Advisor of Swimming Club
4: AJK Rumah Merah
5: On duty for Kempen Budi Bahasa on Sunday 20/05/12 ( Sayangi Diri)
6: In charge of Drawing Competition
7: Teaching English for Year 3, 4, 5, 6
8: Teaching PS for Year 4
9: Teachibg Pj for Year 4.
10: School Tuition every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

So far, itu saja kot yang nak ditulis. Hehe. Esok kembali ke sekolah untuk hari ketiga berturut-turut untuk mengemas Bilik Guru baru :)

2 comments:

wanieybintang said...

wahhhh. marilah kita membizikan diri di tahun 2012 ini.

cikmunaafro said...

mari lah mari. :)